一定爱你爱到花儿开了鸟儿把歌唱
中文翻译英语
原文(中文):
一定爱你爱到花儿开了鸟儿把歌唱
翻译结果(英语)1
I will love you so much that the flowers bloom and the birds sing
翻译结果(英语)2
I must love you so much that the flowers bloom and the birds sing
翻译结果(英语)3
I will love you so much that the flowers bloom and the birds sing
注:以上“一定爱你爱到花儿开了鸟儿把歌唱”的英语翻译结果由「巨量翻译网」提供多场景化中译英服务,仅供参考。
相关翻译
- 爱你爱到老 英语:Love you until old age
- 花儿开了 英语:The flowers are in bloom.
- 春天到来花儿开了 英语:Spring comes and the flowers bloom
- 鸟儿在歌唱 英语:The birds are singing.
- 达子香花儿开了 英语:The Dazixiang flowers are in full bloom
- 一定爱你 英语:I will surely love you
- 我爱你一定爱到花儿都开了 英语:I love you so much that the flowers are in full bloom
- 我一定爱你 英语:I will surely love you
- 桃花儿开了 英语:The peach blossoms are in full bloom
- 梦中花儿开了 英语:The flowers bloomed in the dream