其实我们都没错
中文翻译英语
原文(中文):
其实我们都没错
翻译结果(英语)1
In fact, neither of us is wrong
翻译结果(英语)2
Actually, we're all right
翻译结果(英语)3
In fact, neither of us is wrong
注:以上“其实我们都没错”的英语翻译结果由「巨量翻译网」提供多场景化中译英服务,仅供参考。
相关翻译
- 你我都没错 英语:Neither you nor I am at fault
- 其实我们伤不起 英语:In fact, we can't afford to get hurt
- 谁都没错 英语:No one is right.
- 其实我们都寂寞 英语:In fact, we are all lonely
- 其实我们很可怜 英语:In fact, we are very pitiful
- 爱你爱我爱谁都没错 英语:It's never wrong to love you, love me or love anyone
- 其实都没有 英语:In fact, none of them.
- 夏天来了突然觉得很多事情其实都没有什么好悲伤 英语:Summer has come. Suddenly, I feel that many things are actually not so sad
- 其实我们都没有错铃声 英语:In fact, neither of us rang the wrong bell
- 我们都没错 英语:We are all right.