失去你才是最累的
中文翻译英语
原文(中文):
失去你才是最累的
翻译结果(英语)1
Losing you is the most exhausting thing
翻译结果(英语)2
Losing you is the most tiring thing
翻译结果(英语)3
Losing you is the most exhausting thing
注:以上“失去你才是最累的”的英语翻译结果由「巨量翻译网」提供多场景化中译英服务,仅供参考。
相关翻译
- 如今才是唯一 英语:Now is the only one.
- 谁才是你今生最爱的人 英语:Who is the one you love the most in this life
- 失去 英语:Lose
- 原来你才是天堂 英语:It turns out that you are the heaven
- 心痛才是爱 英语:Heartache is love.
- 原来这才是真的你 英语:So this is the real you
- 失去就失去 英语:If lost, then lost.
- 失去我才是你的快乐 英语:Losing me is your happiness
- 为什么失去的人才是最懂我 英语:Why is it that the ones I've lost truly understand me
- 从失去到失去 英语:From loss to loss