见贼子不由我怒容满面
中文翻译英语
原文(中文):
见贼子不由我怒容满面
翻译结果(英语)1
Seeing the thief, I couldn't help but face with rage
翻译结果(英语)2
Seeing the thief, I couldn't help but feel angry all over my face
翻译结果(英语)3
Seeing the thief, I couldn't help but face with rage
注:以上“见贼子不由我怒容满面”的英语翻译结果由「巨量翻译网」提供多场景化中译英服务,仅供参考。
相关翻译
- 聚散不由我 英语:Gathering and parting are not within my control
- 由我 英语:By me
- 满面春风 英语:Beaming with joy
- 未开言不由人泪流满面 英语:Before the words were spoken, one couldn't help but shed tears
- 泪流满面 英语:Tears streaming down the face
- 诗文会听兄言不由我花容惊变 英语:Poetry and prose listen to my elder brother's words, but I can't help but change my expression
- 全不由我 英语:It's all up to me.
- 我命由我不由天 英语:I'm the master of my destiny.
- 贼子称王 英语:The traitor declared himself king
- 乱臣贼子 英语:Traitors and rebels