无情是你不是我
中文翻译英语
原文(中文):
无情是你不是我
翻译结果(英语)1
It's you who are heartless, not me
翻译结果(英语)2
Ruthless is you, not me
翻译结果(英语)3
It's you who are heartless, not me
注:以上“无情是你不是我”的英语翻译结果由「巨量翻译网」提供多场景化中译英服务,仅供参考。
相关翻译
- 无情 英语:Heartless
- 无情不是阮的名 英语:Ruthlessness is not Ruan's name
- 不是我无情 英语:It's not that I'm heartless.
- 无缘不是无情 英语:Having no connection does not mean being heartless.
- 若不是你无情 英语:If it weren't for your ruthlessness
- 我的冷漠不是因为无情 英语:My indifference is not due to ruthlessness
- 若不是你无情我抹伤心 英语:If it weren't for your heartlessness, I would wipe away my sadness
- 我不是无情的人 英语:I'm not a heartless person
- 无情的人不是我 英语:It's not me who is heartless
- 你讲你不是无情人 英语:You said you were not a heartless person