既然爱了就不要说分手
中文翻译英语
原文(中文):
既然爱了就不要说分手
翻译结果(英语)1
Since you love someone, don't say "break up
翻译结果(英语)2
Since you love, don't say goodbye
翻译结果(英语)3
Since you love someone, don't say "break up
注:以上“既然爱了就不要说分手”的英语翻译结果由「巨量翻译网」提供多场景化中译英服务,仅供参考。
相关翻译
- 既然爱了就不怕 英语:Since you love, there's no need to fear
- 不要说分手 英语:Don't talk about breaking up.
- 爱了就不要放手 英语:If you love, don't let go
- 谁都不要说分手 英语:No one should say "break up
- 永远不要说分手 英语:Never say goodbye
- 不要说分手好么 英语:Don't say "Break up, okay?
- 如果不爱了就不要再来找我 英语:If you don't love me anymore, don't come to me again
- 不要说分手以后你还爱我 英语:Don't say you still love me after we break up
- 爱过了就不要说后悔 英语:Once you have loved, don't say you regret it
- 不要说分手后你依然爱着我 英语:Don't say that you still love me after the breakup