不要说分手后你依然爱着我
中文翻译英语
原文(中文):
不要说分手后你依然爱着我
翻译结果(英语)1
Don't say that you still love me after the breakup
翻译结果(英语)2
Don't say you still love me after breaking up
翻译结果(英语)3
Don't say that you still love me after the breakup
注:以上“不要说分手后你依然爱着我”的英语翻译结果由「巨量翻译网」提供多场景化中译英服务,仅供参考。
相关翻译
- 不要说你依然爱我如故 英语:Don't say you still love me as before
- 不要说分手 英语:Don't talk about breaking up.
- 分手的时候不要说抱歉 英语:Don't say sorry when breaking up
- 既然爱了就不要说分手 英语:Since you love someone, don't say "break up
- 谁都不要说分手 英语:No one should say "break up
- 永远不要说分手 英语:Never say goodbye
- 不要说分手好么 英语:Don't say "Break up, okay?
- 不要说分手以后你还爱我 英语:Don't say you still love me after we break up
- 请不要说你还爱着我 英语:Please don't say you still love me
- 不要再说你依然爱着我 英语:Don't say that you still love me