别说分手你也很难受
中文翻译英语
原文(中文):
别说分手你也很难受
翻译结果(英语)1
Don't say you feel bad about breaking up either
翻译结果(英语)2
Not to mention breaking up, you also feel very uncomfortable
翻译结果(英语)3
Don't say you feel bad about breaking up either
注:以上“别说分手你也很难受”的英语翻译结果由「巨量翻译网」提供多场景化中译英服务,仅供参考。
相关翻译
- 分手真的难受 英语:Breaking up is really painful.
- 爱了就别说分手 英语:If you love someone, don't talk about breaking up
- 很难很难 英语:Very, very difficult
- 分手别说理由 英语:Don't say a reason when breaking up.
- 分手就别说爱我 英语:When we break up, don't say you love me
- 别说分手 英语:Don't say break up.
- 分手了别说爱我 英语:When we break up, don't say you love me
- 别说分手就分手 英语:Just break up without saying a word
- 分手别说对不起 英语:When breaking up, don't say sorry.
- 分手很难过 英语:It's very sad to break up.