爱了就别说分手
中文翻译英语
原文(中文):
爱了就别说分手
翻译结果(英语)1
If you love someone, don't talk about breaking up
翻译结果(英语)2
If you love, don't talk about breaking up
翻译结果(英语)3
If you love someone, don't talk about breaking up
注:以上“爱了就别说分手”的英语翻译结果由「巨量翻译网」提供多场景化中译英服务,仅供参考。
相关翻译
- 不爱了就分手 英语:When love fades, break up
- 别说分手你也很难受 英语:Don't say you feel bad about breaking up either
- 既然爱了就不要说分手 英语:Since you love someone, don't say "break up
- 分手别说理由 英语:Don't say a reason when breaking up.
- 爱了就别说后悔 英语:If you love, don't say you regret it
- 分手就别说爱我 英语:When we break up, don't say you love me
- 别说分手 英语:Don't say break up.
- 分手了别说爱我 英语:When we break up, don't say you love me
- 别说分手就分手 英语:Just break up without saying a word
- 分手别说对不起 英语:When breaking up, don't say sorry.